Sunday 16 November 2014

Week 10

The past week was a particularly busy one due to the convergence of various assignments and a lot of additional work grading projects for the class that I TA. I wasn't able to get nearly as much done on Freeseer as I had hoped, although it wasn't a total loss since I did add to and improve two of the PRs that I have open.


What I Worked On

This week I mainly added to and responded to feedback on two pull requests I currently have open:

Expands ProfileManager and profile unit tests:

For this request I mostly just responded to feedback on the PR, renaming some methods, adding more unit tests for the new methods, etc.

Add schema methods to options and Config files:

I added code to produce 'default' properties in the Option schemas when options have their default values set. I moved the option-specific schema tests into the test classes for their individual Option classes. I created a test_float.py file to test FloatOptions, which was previously missing from the test suite. Aside from that, I mostly just adjusted code in response to feedback on the PR.


What I Will Be Working On

I was unable to get the above two PRs merged this past week, so this is my first priority for the coming week. Once both of these PRs are in, I can resume implementing the endpoints on the Configuration API here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment